Gasoline Engine Oil, Standard
SP Classic SAE 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil delivers the latest development in lubricating oil technology to maximize the protection for the newest engine fueled by gasoline. It meets API SM performance level and exceeds most demanding requirements in relation to modern engine’s emission control as well as oil consumption. In the energy-conscious era of today, SP Classic SAE 5W40 Synthetic Engine Oil also fulfills the Energy-Conserving (EC) requirement by meeting the ILSAC GF-4 specifications, and thus, having extra fuel saving up to 5% according to the ILSAC’s GF-4 reference data.
APPLICATIONS / BENEFITS
- Formulated for stop and go driving conditions.
- Silky smooth operation for all high performance engines.
- Exceed the highest U.S. standards for gasoline and CNG / LPG engines.
- Protects engines under severe driving conditions.
MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS
- API SM/CF
- ILSAC GF-4 (SAE 10W30 and SAE 5W30 grade only)